Board Certified Behavior Analyst
Crane Rehab Center is continuing to expand behavioral services and is looking for a motivated and enthusiastic Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) to join our dedicated team!
Crane Rehab Center has a full-time opportunity for a licensed, Board Certified Behavior Analyst in our pediatric clinic on Earhart Blvd. in New Orleans, LA. Crane Rehab Center is a multidisciplinary clinic that provides comprehensive treatment for children with Autism Spectrum Disorders and other related disorders. In addition to Behavior Analysts our staff consists of Occupational, Speech, and Physical Therapists that have a passion for working with children of the Greater New Orleans area.
Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) is responsible for delivering high quality, evidence based treatment using the principles of Applied Behavior Analysis. BCBA at Crane Rehab Center should be able to work as part of an interdisciplinary team in a variety of settings (e.g. clinic, school, and/or home).
Education, Experience, and Licensure Requirements
- Minimum Master’s degree in a related field.
- Credentialed and recognized as a Board Certified Behavior Analyst by the Behavior Analyst Certification Board.
- Licensed by the Louisiana Behavior Analyst Board.
- Minimum of one year of field work is preferred.
- Complete skills assessment batteries such as VB-MAPP and ABLLS and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Identify functions of behaviors and design effective interventions accordingly.
- Train and supervise registered line technicians.
- Communicate and collaborate with families and other providers to adequately plan for client needs.
- Conduct parent and teacher training.
- Complete insurance authorizations and daily progress notes.
- Participate in community health matters/projects as appropriate.
- Competitive salary based on experience.
- Qualified employees are eligible for health insurance, 401K, continuing education assistance, and paid time off.
To apply for this position please e-mail cover letter and resume to kbarlow (at) cranerehab.com
Crane Rehab Center, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, age, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran. Crane Rehab Center, LLC policy also prohibits sexual harassment. This nondiscrimination policy covers employment as well as community and vendor activities.