FRONT DESK COORDINATOR
Are you an experienced Administrative professional with a track record of great Customer Service and excellent Teamwork? Crane Rehab is hiring a full-time Patient Care Coordinator to support our busy pediatric and adult facilities. The Patient Care Coordinator Coordinator is a critical member of our administrative team collaborating with other administrative professionals, and supporting therapists, patients and their families in a clinical setting.
- All general office administrative tasks.
- Creates and maintains schedules.
- Completes all assigned duties, which may change from time to time according to customer needs, staffing levels, and working circumstances.
- Responds to and reviews daily communication sent to Front Desk.
- Oversees all incoming new patients.
- Provides excellent customer service to all of our patients.
- Keeps our software updated.
- Completing tasks efficiently.
- 3+ years of experience working in a relevant field.
- High functioning organizational skills.
- Highly proficient computer skills; including Word, Excel, and Office 365.
- Strong work ethic; including punctuality and consistency.
- Availability to work between 7:00a.m.-6:00 p.m. Monday through Friday, and occasionally on weekends.
- Communication skills, computer skills, and relationship building skills.
- Customer service oriented.
- Able to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Work well with a team.
Think you would be a great fit for this role and great Team Crane member? Please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the position title in your subject line.
Crane Rehab Center, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, age, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran. Crane Rehab Center, LLC policy also prohibits sexual harassment. This nondiscrimination policy covers employment as well as community and vendor activities.