Patient Care Coordinator- Pediatrics
Are you an experienced Administrative professional with a track record of great Customer Service and excellent Teamwork? Crane Rehab is hiring a full-time Patient Care Coordinator to support our busy pediatric facility. The Patient Care Coordinator Coordinator is a critical member of our administrative team collaborating with other administrative professionals, and supporting therapists, patients and their parents in a clinical setting.
Responsibilities will include:
- All general office administrative tasks.
- Creating and maintaining schedules.
- Completing all assigned duties, which may change from time to time according to customer needs, staffing levels, and working circumstances.
- Responding to and reviewing daily communication.
- Overseeing all incoming new patients.
- Providing excellent customer service to all of our patients.
- Following each new patient plan of care.
- Keeping our software and roster updated.
- 3+ years of experience working in a relevant field.
- High functioning organizational skills.
- Proficient computer skills including Word, Excel, and Office 365.
- Strong work ethic; including punctuality and consistency is a must.
- Able to adapt to a fast pace environment.
- Work well with a team.
- Must have excellent communication skills, be able to multi-task, and complete tasks efficiently.
- Office hours are between 7:00a.m.-6:00 p.m. (Exact hours will be determined)
Think you would be a great fit for this role and great Team Crane member? Please e-mail your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. Please be sure to list the position title in your subject line.
Crane Rehab Center, LLC. is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national origin, religion, sex, gender identity, pregnancy, disability, age, medical condition, ancestry, marital status, citizenship, sexual orientation, or status as a veteran. Crane Rehab Center, LLC policy also prohibits sexual harassment. This nondiscrimination policy covers employment as well as community and vendor activities.